Friday, March 16, 2012

For my best friend..

Some challenges are really interesting and makes you think, oh my gosh, I have been wanting to do this for a long time and what a chance now.. Hmm, thatz what I felt when I saw this March month challenge on http://courtneywalsh.typepad.com blog.. I am yet to read the book but will do it soon.. 

My best friend is Ranjini and she has put up with me for a very long time, more than 15 years!!.. She stood by me in the best and worst days of my life.. She means a lot to me so I decided to make a layout for her.. I used the pic we had taken when we made a trip to London in 2010.. :)


I believe that the little things in life are what really matters.. So here goes a card on the same line.. :) Timeless memories are the beauty of life.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment