Friday, March 22, 2013

Tim Holtz - Tattered Floral Challenge…

I made this project for Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Challenge.. I made a layout with a canvas base, used one of my pic taken when I had been to stonehenge.. Almost all the products used to make this project was using Tim Holtz products..

Products on my desk before starting the work.. My messy work station with inks, paper, paints, canvas and other basic stuff that I would need for my project..


Did some layering taking a canvas as a base.. Layered it with Metallic Acrylic paints, Alcohol inks, Perfect pearls, flowers made using tattered floral die and glossy accents..


Used "Sheet music set" Tim Holtz Alterations - Texture fades, embossing floder.. Did some sanding after that..



Final end product...


Gave a glossy accent touch to the flowers after embossing, sanding and inking..


Made one of the flows using the Kraft Glassine paper.. :)


Little "Biscotti" Perfect pearl around "Copper" paint dabber.. Layers of "Gold" paint dabber and "Silver" mixactives along with tattered flowers below.. :)


Effect of "Cappuccino" color perfect pearls.. Love the effect this color gives..



Thanks for viewing.. :)

You can also visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JezPaperWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment