Friday, March 22, 2013

Graphic 45 Design team 2013 Audition..

Hi everybody.. Taking this opportunity to submit my 6 projects for the Graphic 45 design team 2013 audition..

Project 1 - Altered Martine Glasses..
Used 2 old Martine glasses and G45 papers to make this altered art..





















Project 2 - Miniature liquor cabinet..
I made this wooden cabinet with the help of my husband and then used Graphic 45 papers and staples to give it a old vintage look.. Wanted to give it some old look so added broken hinges (G45 staples), some distress paints and more G45 staples flowers, metal tag, part of the metal door knob and alphabet stickers with my favourite G45 papers..























Project 3 - Canvas Layout..
Started with 16x24 size canvas and made it look like a dense forest.. Trees around and water in-between and butterflies and dragon flies all around it.. Inbetween all this is "You me and US".. Left a small tag with some flowers to write a note of Love.. Used Graphic 45 papers, staples and stamp..















Project 4 - Botanical display for my side table..
Made this piece of altered work using the G45 metal film canister, metal door plate, brad, paper flower and botanicabella papers..

 












Project 5 - Key chain and Door knocker..
I made my next project using G45 staples.. Key chain which I made for my husbands car keys.. used the metal tag, butterfly and hinge.. I also made a door knocker using a G45 metal door plate.. Added a flower, butterfly and some brads to give it a vintage G45 look..

Key Chain..




Door knocker..






Project 6 - A heart filled lamp shade..
Converted a broken lampshade to a fully working one using G45 papers and G45 flower staple.. Filled it with little hearts around the top and bottom of the lampshade.. Used the bird song papers for this project..










Hope you enjoyed my work.. Thanks for taking a look at it..

My active site is my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JezPaperWorld

Regards,
Jeyatha

No comments:

Post a Comment