Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Graphic 45 - Steampunk debutance

I'm new to Paper crafting or scrapbooking.. Itz not more than two months since I started doing all this.. So many things changed in my normal routine :) .. I spend most of my weekend time at Michaels rather than grocery shopping!, I spent more time on internet seeing whatz new in crafting product rather than cooking recipe!!


I starting buying random papers seen at shops or at ebay.. In this journey I picked up paper collection of Graphic 45, 7 Gypsies, Tim Holtz, Bo Bunny, Authentique Paper, Recollections etc etc, the best I ever saw/conquered  was Graphic 45.. To narrow down, itz Steampunk debutance.. I'm in love with this paper.. Itz soooo attractive.. The colors, pictures, tools.. Every time I look at these papers, I just like it more.. I can see the women inside me on these papers, maybe thatz what makes me love them more than any other paperline.. :)


I made this pen holder out of a chickpea can! Other than the can, glue, lace trim and one ink pad [to rub the edges], EVERYTHING in this project is using Steampunk debutance paper..
Maybe its very simple, but this project made me feel so good and I want to dedicate this to all the people who gave life to this beautiful paper line..



No comments:

Post a Comment